First "Image of the Week" marks the start of International Year of Light and NSF-funded science
Credit and Larger Version
- A new photonic electronics platform paradigm;
- Extreme UV and x-ray sources that represent new frontiers in research;
- Science and engineering in the quantum realm;
- Biophotonics, which sits at the crossroads of photonics and biology, offering potential innovation for health care and medicine; and
- Manufacturing innovations.
Sarah Bates, NSF, (703) 292-7738, firstname.lastname@example.org
Related WebsitesInternational Year of Light:
Useful NSF Web Sites:
NSF Home Page http://www.nsf.gov
For the News Media:
Science and Engineering Statistics:
The National Science Foundation (NSF)
Guillermo Gonzalo Sánchez Achutegui
Inscríbete en el Foro del blog y participa : A Vuelo De Un Quinde - El Foro!