One of the five awards will establish a new hub based at Cornell University.
Credit and Larger Version
September 27, 2016
- New York area node with Cornell University; Rochester Institute of Technology; and the University of Rochester. [NEW]
- Bay Area node with University of California, Berkeley; the University of California, San Francisco; and Stanford University.
- DC-area node with University of Maryland, College Park; George Washington University; Virginia Tech; and Johns Hopkins University.
- Midwest node with University of Michigan; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; and Purdue University.
- South node with Georgia Institute of Technology; the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa; the University of Alabama at Birmingham; and the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
Media Contacts Sarah Bates, NSF, (703) 292-7738,
Program Contacts Lydia McClure, NSF, (703) 292-8798,
Related WebsitesNSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps) homepage:
Useful NSF Web Sites:
NSF Home Page:
For the News Media:
Science and Engineering Statistics:
The National Science Foundation (NSF)
Guillermo Gonzalo Sánchez Achutegui
Inscríbete en el Foro del blog y participa : A Vuelo De Un Quinde - El Foro!