Tags: New Horizons, Pluto
NASA to Hold Media Call to Discuss Surprising Observations of Pluto’s Moons
Participants in the teleconference will be:
- John Grunsfeld, associate administrator for NASA’s Science Mission Directorate in Washington
- Mark Showalter, senior research scientist at the SETI Institute in Mountain View, California
- Douglas Hamilton, professor of astronomy at the University of Maryland, College Park
- John Spencer, scientist at Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado
- Heidi Hammel, executive vice president of the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy in Washington
and provide their media affiliation no later than 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live at:
For information about NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, visit:
For information about Pluto and NASA’s New Horizons mission, visit:
Tags: Hubble Space Telescope, New Horizons, Pluto
Inscríbete en el Foro del blog y participa : A Vuelo De Un Quinde - El Foro!